Friday, September 21, 2012

Are You Angry And You Don’t Even Know It?



I recently had an experience that absolutely shocked me. I found myself in a roundtable meeting, at church, no less, and something happened within me that I couldn’t explain nor did I understand.

As soon as I sat down in the meeting, I realized that I was FURIOUS! I mean I WAS MAD!!!

I was angry for a lot of reasons, most of which were justifiable…but my level of anger was through the roof. I couldn’t even think straight. Have you ever been that angry? It was the kind of anger that made me want to scream, throw a tantrum and just start swinging! LOL. I’m serious, I was just that mad. And sadly, everybody in the meeting knew it. :)

After I calmed down and recovered from my embarrassment, there were a few revelations that I was forced to acknowledge.

My surprise was that before I sat down at that meeting, I didn’t even know that I was angry.  I felt frustrated…but I can’t remember ever feeling so angry that I could lose control like I did. The truth is that my anger didn’t start that day, it had been brewing for quite some time. I had suppressed it for far too long and on that day, I just snapped.
So, as with most of the issues that I find in my own life, I’ve been really intent on understanding what the heck happened in me and I’ve had some very interesting revelations about it. I can’t wait to share more at this month’s Wisdom Sister Circle where we’ll discuss:  Are You Angry And You Don’t Even Know It?

Let this be an opportunity to diffuse the bomb that could be lurking within you before it blows up all over the people you love and respect. LOL.  I can’t wait to chat all about it. 

Wisdom Sister Circles Live Event
Saturday, Sept 22, 2012
5:30-8:30pm  (Doors open at 5:00pm)
7131 Thoreau Circle, Atlanta, GA 30349
Special Treat for Early Arrivals

Please REPLY to RSVP (include your dish and bring a friend)

Potluck Dinner: Mexican Food
Mexican Rice
Tricia
Refried Beans
Tricia
Sour Cream, Salsa (MILD), Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions 
Bethany
Enchilladas
Pat
Guacamole & Nachos

Burritos

Queso (Cheese) with & without Jalepeno Peppers

Quesadillas

Tossed Salad

Tortilla Chips

Brownies/Cake
Sonia
Add a dish of your choice.


Challenge: Share The Love
The ladies had such a good time at last month's live event that they created a challenge for one another: Everyone should bring at least 1 friend to the next Wisdom Sister Circle! (Sept 22, 2012 @ 5:30pm). AND whoever brings the most friends will win a gift. I LOVE the enthusiasm ladies. Let's All Share The Love!

See you all on 9/22/12! Be prompt and remember to REPLY to RSVP and bring a friend. 

Big Hugz, Queenie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to leave a comments and share your thoughts. Also, be sure to complete today's Poll and share this Blog with your FaceBook and Twitter Friends.

Thanks for Sharing The Love! Queenie!