Monday, September 10, 2012

Wisdom Sister Circle Recap (August 2012)

Save The Date: 
Sept. 22, 2012 5:30-8:30pm. 
Menu: Mexican - See Below

 

Last Month's Topic: Girlfriend Is Your Identity In Crisis?



August's Wisdom Sister Circle was AWESOME!!

We had a great session and the chat continued well into the evening. Here are some of the highlights and nuggets from the live event. Make your calendar so that you don't miss the next Wisdom Sister Circle - Sept 22, 5:30pm.

Queenie's Nuggets of Wisdom

  • "It's only hard being me when I decide to be who you want/need me to be! I've gotta be ME!"
  • "Everything that God created on earth, was intended to reproduce abundantly. He created everything with ABUNDANCE already in it!"
  • "When you're a mess. you will undoubtedly attract a mess."
  • "Start thinking about what you think about. Any thought that does not align with you being a success (powerful, or fill in the blank) needs to GO- TODAY!!"
  • Remember The Law of The Harvest - It's important to protect your seeds. Learn more on pg. 235.
  • Read more about Spiritual Eating Disorders on pg. 372.
  • Having a challenge with 'receiving'? Perhaps it's time for you to get a bigger cup. Check out pg. 319.

Scripture References

Romans 8:29 - Christ is the firstborn of many brethren. (We are those brethren.)
John 14:20 - Christ is in the Father, You are in Christ and Christ is in YOU!
Isaiah 58:12 - We are the repairers of the breach.

Love Work Assignment

  • In your journal, write about any rises and falls in your life and how they shifted your identity.
  • Pay attention to your thoughts over the period of one day. Think about what you think about and note how your thoughts affect your identity. Are they in alignment with who you now know you are? Or are your thoughts out of line? Are your thoughts generally negative or positive? Do not judge yourself for your thoughts, the goal here is to just NOTICE. 

Major Revelations in the After-Chat

Are you overwhelmed or even tormented by negative thoughts? Perhaps it's time for you to go on a Fear Fast (Read pg. 332). To go even deeper read The Prinicple of Fear (Pg 323).

Challenge: Share The Love

The ladies had such a good time at last month's live event that they created a challenge for one another: Everyone should bring at least 1 friend to the next Wisdom Sister Circle! (Sept 22, 2012 @ 5:30pm). AND whomever brings the most friends will win a gift. I LOVE the enthusiasm ladies. Let's All Share The Love!


Testimonies

“In my walk with God, I’ve been struggling with my identity and who I am in Christ. I didn’t know what to expect [at the Wisdom Sister Circle Live Event] and I was so extremely blessed. Learning about how so many of my identity crises stem from a lack of loving myself. I am so excited about The Self Love Lessons and the revelation that Queenie shared concerning loving ourselves and seeing ourselves in light of God’s word. I am so excited to learn The Self Love Lessons.   [Sonia, Atlanta, GA]

“I want to start off by saying “God is an amazing God!” I have struggled for years on my identity. I’ve asked God through prayer about who I was and why I was created. The Wisdom Sister Circles Live Event was a God Send. God has answered my prayer by getting your book. I truly believe that my life will take a dramatic change for the Kingdom of God. May God continue to bless you Queenie and I’m so thankful that you were obedient to God’s instruction.  [Andriel, Atlanta, GA]

WSC - Sept 22 - Menu:  

Mexican (Yum!)


Enchilladas - Michelle
Mexican Rice - Brittni
Refried Beans - Brittni
Sour Cream, Salsa (MILD), Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions - Bethany
Desert - Brownies/Cake - AndrielleGuacamole & Nachos - Sonia
Burritos - Shakey
Queso (Cheese) with & without Jalepeno Peppers - [OPEN]
Quesadillas -  [OPEN]
Tossed Salad - [OPEN]
Tortilla Chips - [OPEN]
Add a dish of your choice.

See you on 9/22/12! Be prompt and remember to bring a friend.
Hugz, Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please take a moment to leave a comments and share your thoughts. Also, be sure to complete today's Poll and share this Blog with your FaceBook and Twitter Friends.

Thanks for Sharing The Love! Queenie!